/ ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Or Call 0115 907 1404
General Motors GZ50
|Standard Control Panel:||DEC3000|
|Optional Control Panel:|
SDMO GZ50 Generator set, powered by General Motors GMC850 water cooled Natural Gas or LPG engine.
- 45kVA Prime, 50kVa Standby
- Electronic governor.
- Mechanically welded chassis with antivibration suspension.
- Main line circuit breaker.
- Radiator for wiring temperature of 48/50°C max with mechanical fan.
- Protective grille for fan and rotating parts (CE option).
- 9 dB(A) silencer supplied separately.
- Charger DC starting battery with electrolyte.
- 24 V charge alternator and starter.
- Delivered with oil and coolant - 30°C.
- Manual for use and installation.
PRP : Prime Power is available for an unlimited number of annual operating hours in variable load applications, in accordance with ISO8528-1.
ESP : The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power in variable load applications in accordance with ISO8528-1.
Overload is not allowed
|Natural gas Consumption @ 110% load (m3/h)||17|
|Natural gas Consumption @ 100% load (m3/h)||16|
|Natural gas Consumption @ 75% load (m3/h)||13|
|Natural gas Consumption @ 50% load (m3/h)||10.30|
DIMENSIONS COMPACT VERSION
Length (mm) 2200
Width (mm) 1040
Height (mm) 1172
Dry weight (kg) 786
DIMENSIONS SOUNDPROOFED VERSION
Commercial reference of the enclosure SSE25-60
Length (mm) 2585
Width (mm) 1078
Height (mm) 1513
Dry weight (kg) 1100
Acoustic pressure level @1m in dB(A) - 73
Sound power level guaranteed (Lwa) - 92
No upgrades available
About control panels and features
DEC3000, comprehensive and simple
The Decision-Maker 3000 generator set controller provides advanced control, system monitoring, and system diagnostics for optimum performance. The Decision-Maker 3000 controller meets NFPA 110, Level 1 when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards. The Decision-Maker 3000 controller uses patented software logic to manage sophisticated functions, such as voltage regulation and alternator thermal overload protection, normally requiring additional hardware.
Additional features include:
- A digital display and pushbutton/rotary selector to provide easy local access to data.
- Measurements selectable in metric or imperial units.
- Scrolling display shows critical data at a glance.
- Digital display of power metering (kW and kVA).
- Integrated hybrid voltage regulator providing ±0.5% regulation.
- Built-in alternator thermal overload protection.
- ESP sets: 2 years or 1,000 hours, whichever occurs first,
- PRP sets: 1 Year or 2,500 hours, whichever occurs first.