/ ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Or Call 0115 907 1404
|Standard Control Panel:||TELYS|
|Optional Control Panel:||APM303|
SDMO T22K Generator set, powered by Mitsubishi S4Q2-SD water cooled diesel engine.
- 20kVA Prime, 22kVA Standby
- Mechanic governor.
- Mechanically welded chassis with antivibration suspension.
- Main line circuit breaker.
- Radiator for wiring temperature of 48/50°C max with mechanical fan.
- Protective grille for fan and rotating parts (CE option).
- 9 dB(A) silencer supplied separately.
- Charger DC starting battery with electrolyte.
- 24 V charge alternator and starter.
- Delivered with oil and coolant - 30°C.
- Manual for use and installation.
- PRP : Prime Power is available for an unlimited number of annual operating hours in variable load applications, in accordance with ISO8528-1.
- ESP : The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power in variable load applications in accordance with ISO8528-1. Overload is not allowed
|Consumption @ 110% load (L/h)||6.8|
|Consumption @ 100% load (L/h)||6.2|
|Consumption @ 75% load (L/h)||4.7|
|Consumption @ 50% load (L/h)||3.4|
DIMENSIONS COMPACT VERSION
Length (mm) 1700
Width (mm) 896
Height (mm) 1121
Dry weight (kg) 549
Tank capacity (L) 100
DIMENSIONS SOUNDPROOFED VERSION
Commercial reference of the enclosure M127
Length (mm) 2080
Width (mm) 960
Height (mm) 1415
Dry weight (kg) 780
Tank capacity (L) 100
Acoustic pressure level @1m in dB(A) - 70
Sound power level guaranteed (Lwa) - 87
Acoustic pressure level @7m in dB(A) - 58
The following options are available:
- Upgrade to Telys control panel
- 230 litre Extended base fuel tank – to give over 48 hours running at 75% load
About control panels and features
Standard Control Panel: APM303 - Comprehensive and Simple
The APM303 is a versatile unit which can be operated in manual or automatic mode. Equipped with an LCD screen, the user-friendly APM303 offers high-quality basic functions to guarantee simple, reliable operation and supervision of your generating set. It offers the following features:
- ESP sets: 2 years or 1,000 hours, whichever occurs first,
- PRP sets: 1 Year or 2,500 hours, whichever occurs first.