/ ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Or Call 0115 907 1404
|Standard Control Panel:||TELYS|
|Optional Control Panel:||APM802|
SDMO V275C2 Generator set, powered by Volvo TAD734GE water cooled diesel engine.
- 250kVA Prime, 275kVA Standby
- Electronic governor.
- Mechanically welded chassis with antivibration suspension.
- Main line circuit breaker.
- Radiator for wiring temperature of 48/50°C max with mechanical fan.
- Protective grille for fan and rotating parts (CE option).
- 9 dB(A) silencer supplied separately.
- Charger DC starting battery with electrolyte.
- 24 V charge alternator and starter.
- Delivered with oil and coolant - 30°C.
- Manual for use and installation.
PRP : Prime Power is available for an unlimited number of annual operating hours in variable load applications, in accordance with ISO8528-1.
ESP : The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power in variable load applications in accordance with ISO8528-1. Overload is not allowed
|Consumption @ 110% load (L/h)||59.6|
|Consumption @ 100% load (L/h)||53.4|
|Consumption @ 75% load (L/h)||42.6|
|Consumption @ 50% load (L/h)||30.5|
DIMENSIONS COMPACT VERSION
Length (mm) 2900
Width (mm) 1300
Height (mm) 1590
Dry weight (kg) 2200
Tank capacity (L) 390
DIMENSIONS SOUNDPROOFED VERSION
Commercial reference of the enclosure M227
Length (mm) 4004
Width (mm) 1380
Height (mm) 2145
Dry weight (kg) 3130
Tank capacity (L) 390
Acoustic pressure level @1m in dB(A) - 78
Sound power level guaranteed (Lwa) - 97
Acoustic pressure level @7m in dB(A) - 67
No upgrades available
About control panels and features
TELYS, ergonomic and user-friendly
The highly versatile TELYS control unit is complex yet accessible, thanks to the particular attention paid to optimising its ergonomics and ease of use. With its large display screen, buttons and scroll wheel, it places the accent on simplicity and communication.
The TELYS offers the following functions:
voltmeter, frequency meter, ammeter.
working hours counter, oil pressure, coolant temperature, fuel level, engine speed, battery voltage.
Alarms and faults:
oil pressure, coolant temperature, failure to start, overspeed, alternator min./max., battery voltage min./max., emergency stop, fuel level.
wheel for navigating around the various menus.
remote control and operation software, USB connections, PC connection.
- ESP sets: 2 years or 1,000 hours, whichever occurs first,
- PRP sets: 1 Year or 2,500 hours, whichever occurs first.