Diesel generator remote monitoring
Remotely monitoring the operation of a diesel generator power system can help to reduce downtime and inefficient operation. Using the very latest telemetry systems, we can remotely monitor the operation of a generator while operating in an unmanned location.
Engineers will be alerted to a failure or potential issue relating to the functions of the generator via an online operation or via SMS message. This means that a field-based service engineer can be despatched to the site and ensure that the set is back up and running with the minimum of inconvenience.
Using our remote monitoring service, we can help to ensure that;
- The generator will start on demand
- The generator will only be out of action of the absolute minimum of time
- On-site visits are only reserved for emergencies or routine servicing
- Real-time information on the function and operation of the set is available
- Attempted theft is protected against
These controls and measures are also available to monitor fuel, oil, coolant levels, oil pressure, operating temperature, battery status and power output. The system also helps to ensure the smooth running of essential or back up power without having to send an engineer regularly to site.
To find out more about our remote monitoring, get in touch with our expert team today.